Access and consultation of the site involves the automatic registration of the following data:
- internet domain and IP protocol
- type of browser and operating system of the computer used
- date, time and permanence on the site
- pages visited
- any search engine from which you entered the site
These data cannot in any way identify the user.
The information collected automatically can be used by us:
- in case of suspected use in violation of the law in force
- for statistical purposes
- to improve navigation and site content
The personal and / or business data that the user enters in the forms on the site authorizing their treatment pursuant to the international laws, are protected by us and used to answer user queries, to provide the requested information or to contact the user regarding the services provided or for any promotions and / or offers.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing we intend to carry out on the data you provide has the following purposes:
- execution of the service requested by you
- administrative-accounting purposes required by law, as strictly connected to the stipulation of the contract;
- sending commercial information or sending advertising material both on request and on promotional initiatives
- sending newsletters
2. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing will take place using manual, IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data .
3. OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data is optional, any refusal to provide such data for the purposes indicated in point 1 of this information could lead to failure or partial execution of the work.
4. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of the processing.
Personal data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated except for the assistance structures connected to this activity and disseminated throughout the national territory, as well as to professional firms or companies as necessary participants for the purpose of carrying out the Ns. activities, as well as the fulfillment of the regulatory and tax obligations related to it.
5. OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is:
Provincial Road Finikia-Katharos,
84702, Oia, Santorini, Greece
The data processor is
Provincial Road Finikia-Katharos,
84702, Oia, Santorini, Greece
To whom the communications referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 by registered letter.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in point 1 have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the commercial communications
Find out more about
The territory of Oia-Santorini
What our guests say
Read the great reviews and had high hopes. Our stay at Katharos Villas was nothing short of amazing and exceeded all hopes and expectations.
We had some dealings with our wonderful hosts, notably Francesco, before arrival and were relieved to have timely and extremely helpful responses.
After our arrival and throughout our stay, we were treated like royalty - nothing was too much trouble but everything was dealt with in a calm, sophisticated, professional way. This is a chic, classy place to stay and the hosts are a huge part of that. We were a party of 5.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Katharos Villas. Alessandro and Francesco were extremely attentive and accommodating. The room was very spacious (2 floors, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette) and clean.
We arrived from the airport at 4 am and Francesco came to meet us to open the room and to welcome us!
We travel a lot but this kind of service was truly genuine and great to experience.
Would definitely recommend to stay here!
Exceptional stay at Katharos Villas!
Wonderful stay at Katharos Villas! They go way above and beyond the normal standard of service and hospitality. Alessandro and Francesco were the nicest, kindest, and most helpful people I've ever met. They treated me and my wife like family.
On our first day there my wife suffered some trauma to her eye and Alessandro dropped everything and rushed us to a doctor in town. The next morning, he drove us all the way to the hospital to look for an opthamologist which they didn't have there so he went with us to 2 other clinics until we finally found one. We are eternally grateful for them for their kindness and help in our time of need!
The villa is spacious and the private pool was awesome and fun to relax in, just a little chilly, but Alessandro told me they would be getting heaters for the pools in the future. Everything was clean, well taken care of and comfortable. It was an amazing vacation even with our medical emergency and we can't wait to return to Katharos Villas!
From Hollywood to Santorini
My associate and I came here for work just last week. We traveled from Los Angeles to Athens and then Santorini. The email communication of this team is excellent. Very good english and warm hospitality. They even helped arrange a car rental for us which made traveling very convenient. The rooms were very clean and the property was very cozy and quaint. Our fridge had food and they even offered to buy groceries for us. The reception staff was so kind and made us feel very at home. I really want to book this space again when we return later this year. A+ experience